Saturday, August 19, 2006

Excited. Scared. Happy. Twat.

I was having lunch earlier, and the rest of the household was watching a local game show, "Game Ka Na Ba?".

One of their trivia questions was:
What's the most sexually-active race/nation in the world?

Answer: SOUTH KOREANS/South Korea
First thought: Lee Dong-Wook

Fucking a...not again!!

That was 12 hours ago, and I still can't get it off my mind. And I still don't know whether or not I should be giddy knowing my fucked up obsession with Lee Dong-Wook is coming back...or already has. Probably the latter.
Gawd...and I've worked so hard!!! I haven't watched "My Girl" in weeks. I was doing soooo well already! Fuck local television. Never again, never again.

Second issue: I don't know whether or not I should be happy knowing he's apparently a horny goat. Well, he does come from a statistically-horny breed, so most probably...he is. Or I should be terrified since I've been so fucking frigid since God-knows-when.
So let's all sing...

Wong-Dook! The horny goat...the horniest goat you'll see...lalalalala

No, I just can't be scared. I should be grateful he's horny, shouldn't I? Hell, I should be clawing up the walls, I'm so happy (and crazy)! Damn, my hormones really are all over the place!

Half of Asia's already going gaga over the guy, I'm not going to be more retarded than I already am and not feel happy about that little factoid.

all photos from collage are from K-pop forums. What, it was for "research" purposes! (don't you dare snicker...)

No comments: