Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Paul Smith sneaker regrets

As jaded, depressed, bitchy...er, cynical, and all out confused, as I have become...

Deep inside, I'm still that selfish, borderline obsessive, over-zealous materialistic bitch of yore. I become happy at the sight...and more importantly, the feel, of a certain object of desire, knowing that I just may (...or may not, which happens more so than the former) actually acquire it. Oh come on...don't you? ;)

But I've been putting aside my materialism for approximately two-three years now, due to certain...well, uncomfortable changes in my life. After years of insisting (which started when I was around 8 years old, as i recall), I finally got my "independence"...but that's WHOLE different post. I don't even want to start griping on that issue.

The real issue here was just caused by an accidental channeling of my spoiledlittlegirl mode earlier today.
I found out that the pair of Paul Smiths I've been wanting for sooo long, have already been sold out...guess when? For sooo long! Haha. I don't have a choice but laugh, sorry. I'd like to say, "it's not even funny", but what else is there to do?

Paul Smith Wilson Embroidered Sneaker

Photo credit: eluxury.com

Nothing...rigghhhhttt...

To be honest, yes, I did love that pair. I still do. But the fact that I forgot all about it for almost a year says a lot about my dedication to it...then. :)

But I got pissed, because when I actually did remember them, I got all excited and shit. I searched online only to find out that they've been old news since the last time I paid my waxer a visit.*ok...oversharing*


I found their "latest collection" and saw these instead...

Paul Smith Cross between Larry the Cable Guy and Carson Kressley of Queer Eye
Click on photo to go to source...
Oh come on! It doesn't take a faggot or a stylist or some "Fashion God" to know which one's prettier! I'm no expert, but isn't a "new" collection supposed to be better than the previous one? Isn't that the reason why we're no longer as hairy, and are more vocally coherent than our grandparents...I mean...ancestors, the apes? Has Charles Darwin taught us anything??

--And yes, there is a great possibility that I just may be turning to a faggot for buying from the Paul Smith MEN's collection for the past three years. :) What...They have great stuff!! :-P

As shallow as this may seem to you all, but I really was...still am, really...crushed. I mean, I didn't even hesitate to buy online for that Wilson pair. And I am NOT a fan of sharing personal...especially credit information online. Hell, I even have a hard time doing that in real life, how much more to a virtual shop???

No comments: