Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I have lost my touch!!!

What is wrong with me??!!
Ahhh...but if I knew the answer to that, or anybody else for that matter, we all wouldn't be the forever-confused, overly-depressed dumbasses that we are, now would we? ;)
Some are blessed with great personality, and a charmed life...as for the rest of us, we make up for our loss with imagination, pretention, lies...and in the end, regret. Ahihi.
Seriously, I think I just might have lost my touch. Puta...that Negros trip has sooo made me into a softie. I am sure of it now. The minute I got back, everything seemed different. I've become...relaxed. Too relaxed, even. And I am just not comfortable with that. Yes, I know, I'm crazy. Why wouldn't I like being relaxed, as opposed to my usual always-haggard and screaming look, right? Stupid Twat...tsk tsk tsk!
I should just edit the caption above and change "The adventures..." to just *phtoooooooot....*, *pffffttt...*, or just a quick whistle...
I just hope this'll all come to pass. I don't like being this...this...blank. I'm used to being physically still...I wouldn't have it any other way, actually. But my mind is completely...dry. Ok, maybe not totally empty. Damn, I never thought I'd actually say this, but Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton really makes me feel sooo good about myself. :)
See, you just know something's wrong with you when you start comparing yourself to celebrities you usually don't give a fuck about...or worse, you find yourself actually caring about them.
*groan..*

No comments: