Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Change of schedule

I talked to CC and BB earlier, and I told them about my supposed travel plans. The two dingbats wanted in, so what else is a friend to do? I told them I'd wait for them and postpone all my travel plans until September. Nothing fancy, just within the country. I miss Manila...but I can only survive in Metro Manille for like a week or so. That's it. I've already been so used to good ol' laid-back Cebu, that I don't think I can stand smog and noise that's more than the usual rustle in Mango Avenue during rush hour. :) Oh God...am I really getting old? :)
CC wants to go to Hong Kong in September...I didn't have the heart to tell her the Hong Kong Shopping Festival is only until August 31. :) It'll crush her...especially since she loathes traveling, and would only do so to shop...not to see the sights. She's not the type to wait...even for boarding a plane. And she's quite impossible to deal with especially if she knows she's holding a first/business-class ticket. The girl would die if she traveled coach...not unless she's paying for it, and not her dear old Pops. Hahaha. She'd swim all the way to HK if she could, just to save on the airfare and spend the money saved on additional shopping, fancy desserts, and bellhop tips. She's a great tipper. So HK bellhops out there...watch out for Miss CC! ...especially if you're "cute". Haha.

BB also has her back on the HK trip. He loves gorging on HK streetfood and haggling nightmarket vendors. Not to mention going around town flirting with Japanese and Korean tourists. That boy can be friendly to anyone (...or anything, for that matter) that has a punana. Bwahaha. Place a skirt on a chair, and give him unlimited supply of alcohol (preferably vodka)and he'll probably screw the damn thing. Haha.
Oh God...if ever this trip really does push through, it is going to be one hell of a fun-filled headache for me with those two around! :) Oh well, it's all going to be worth it. Afterall, traveling ALONE is the pits. There's nobody to take your photos (so you can brag brag brag when you get home), nobody to ask suggestions on whether that loud pair of gold snakeskin boots (eventhough you know you're never going to use it), nobody to act like fools with at some hip club-of-the-moment, there's nobody to help you carry your luggage *wink wink to BB*, nobody to flirt with the concierge or the maître d' to give you priority seats or tables at a hot restaurant *wink wink to CC*...the trip would be too damn boring, you were better off staying home and watching summer reruns on HBO, and spare yourself all that credit card debt! :)
I'm hungry.
The maids are watching some daytime soap, and it's upsetting me. :) I WANT FOOD, DAMMIT!

No comments: