Monday, July 31, 2006

Back and NOT happy...plus binge confession

Ok, first off...I HATE MY ISP!

I don't want to explain further, because it's partly my fault as well for being such an ass to them regarding their services during this whole typhoon bafoon thing...but hey, I'm a paying customer, and you just don't talk to your patrons like that you fugly bitch of a call center representative! If only I had enough balls to actually tell on you, rather than just bitch back and rant about you on this sorry blog...

"HENRY"...

Apparently, it's the fourth "GUY" storm that has hit the country, according to the weatherman (because I was personally too busy being sick from everything else BUT the weather)
Mother Earth is having serious PMS issues...

  1. Scorching hot in The Windy City (apparently), while there's a 3-day difference between storms in the Philippines (brrrrrr, I'm telling you).
  2. Lebanon and Israel is at war (I read).
  3. Mayon Volcano is starting to spew again (I heard).
  4. Gas prices are going to go up...again for the nth time already (I EXPERIENCED). Yeah sure Philippine government people, it IS cheaper compared to the gas prices in the US. But that is NO WAY of justifying an almost $1/liter hike in the THIRD WORLD when we're used to paying A LOT less for gas! What are we supposed to do? WALK?!
  5. I have yet to pay my credit card bill...in full, at that.
  6. I don't know...maybe it really IS the "End of the World". Funny I haven't seen my friendly neighborhood crazyit'stheendoftheworldhobo in a while (we all have at least one). He really should be emailing or texting me about these updates! Damn you! After all those smokes and booze I gave you! *eevvviiilll philantrophist*

REAL reason why I didn't update...
Post-LeeDongWook update has been really hard on me. I told you I wasn't exaggerating on the "social suicide" bit. But would you guys listen? Nooooooooo...:)

I ate a shitload of everything not good for the body. Minus dugs...and booze (dammit, I should have!). Ice cream. Chocolate. Packs and packs and packs of cigarettes. Loads and loads and loads of sugar-filled cups of coffee. Butter. Pork. Fat. Oil. Lard. Grease galore. Carbfest. Whatever you may want to call it. I had them. Which ended on a very unsavory experience. Again, I don't want to elaborate...but let's just say it really caused something major for me not being able to update in what, 7-8 days?

I was able to take photos of my *ugh* "comfort eating" mode. Just a couple, but hey, at least there's something for you guys to not take inspiration from.:)


ALL, IN ONE SITTING. Swear.

No comments: