Friday, July 21, 2006

Shameful lusting on LDW

I didn't post anything last night. I was too sick of myself to face anybody. I even turned my back on my (now you know) boyfriend, "Tivo"--again...no, not the real Tivo. Just an ordinary TV named as one.

Last night...

I, Twilly the Twat, for the first time in my whole entire life, shrieked (and a REALLY shrill one, I might add) because of a scene on TV. Again, because of fucking Lee Dong Wook. And it gets worse...the maids told me that Lee Wong Doo's coming to the Philippines (or probably already here by now), and is going to guest on some local noontime show TOMORROW.

Great.

That'll be the icing on my cake of social suicide. I really don't know why I'm being such a bitch on this subject...I just can't accept it. I don't know why. And it's not even about what you guys or the rest of the world might think of me. Believe me, that's the last thing on my mind since that post (and to think the word has already spread like wildfire since then). It's what I think, and how I feel, and WHY and WHAT made me into this whole new cheesy person. Long story. Boring story.

Oh great...I thought I was safe watching the news. Fucking a...Lee Dong Wook's already in the Philippines.


*TURNS OFF THE TV!*


So, inorder to forget my thoughts on this and everything else...

Me go take out my new Havaianas and wear them to the football field to hang with FP. I just remembered I have them when someone who read my "Peacock Havaianas" post texted me earlier today...

And since you all know how bad I feel right now, please let me brag...;) Yes, yes, I am shallow. Thank you.

Now if y'all could excuse me, I'm now going to get some shut-eye. I wanna be awake for that friggin' noontime show tomorrow. Oh god...

Oh CC, you are soooo right...I'm such a charlatan!



No comments: