Friday, July 14, 2006

When all else fails...deny deny deny!

I've been getting a lot of smack from everyone coz of my previous post. I knew it was going to cause something. I just wasn't sure then what, but I knew it would. And it DID. Sigh...I should just stay here for another week or so. I actually have come to really like this place. I could never LIVE here permanently, but hey, it's a great escape from my usual blah lifestyle. And a hell of a lot cheaper than going anywhere else! Haha. I can't believe I have become this cheap.:) Free lodging, and the food is ohmygod dirtcheap! All the fresh fruit and vegetables you could eat. Just yesterday, we bought pineapples for $0.29 each!!! And they were sooooo good. Sweet, cheap and since it's rich in fiber, it's good for my "diet". It's a TRIfect! As a result, I had anohsogoodandeasy poop. Haha. What? Like YOU don't poop??!:) We all gotta love poop...but that's a whole different post. ;)

Anyways, I would like to take this time to thank FP for all the love, care, acceptance and support he's given me throughout this whole Lee Dong Wook *sigh* issue... you truly are the best. Thank you for still acknowledging my existence in this world, and in your life. And that regardless of how badly I treat you, you're always still there for me. When I get married, I don't care what the rulebook says, YOU're going to be my "MAN of honor". And I'll be your "best GIRL". As dumb as that may sound, we will make it happen brah!!
--will be updating a brand-new post on Tanjay City later or probably tomorrow. I'm having trouble with my photo uploads. I have yet to figure this whole online uploading thing out. I'm sooo slow when it comes to anything techie. Sigh...:(

No comments: