Monday, July 10, 2006

Peacock Havaianas!!

I woke up to a lovely surprise today.:) Actually, the real reason as to why I woke up coz the TV was on and FP was watching Freddie vs. Jason/Jason vs. Freddie (not sure of the title) and I got pissed coz I watched a bit, and couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Grrr! Still, it is a beeeeaaaauuutttiful mawnin!!! Oh wait, it's already lunchtime. Bah. Who cares. Anyway, I called up the house to ask if anybody called for me, new mail, if the dogs were ok...blah blah. The maid told me I got a package. Hohum...So so. I asked her where it came from, and she said the LBC pack didn't have a return add. Oooo...that caught my attention. I asked her to open the box and there it was...My Peacock Havaianas!!! Hey, it had my name on the package, dammit! I don't care who sent it, all I know is I love you I love you whoever you are! Maybe dear ol' DaddyO? Who else would give me discreetly cheesy surprises? :) Haha. I'm not much into Havaianas --well, at least not anymore. Everybody's collecting nowadays, it's pointless to compete. I prefer having a one-of-a-kind collection, thank you very much. Braggitybrag!!!:) --I'm actually just jealous of all those drool-worthy Havaianas in other people's collections, that I'm bitter and hiding behind my I'm-not-impressed mask.:) I'm such a hypocrite!

Anyway, I stole a photo off the net of the Havaianas. This is just a preview courtesy of oh God I forgot where I stole this photo from!! (I'll post photo credits later) I'll post the photo of MY PEACOCKs *giggle I said "peacocks"* (retard) when I get back to Cebu. Still enjoying my "vacation" for the moment.;)


Sigh...Dad? If you're going to throw one of your "secret admirer" gift-giving --which is sooo old, already, by the way. You can always just call and tell me you sent something!:) And why the Peacock? Why not just the Limited Edition OSCARS???? *wink wink* ---eviiiill only daughter alert! (bitch bitch bitch) I'm kidding! Dad, if for some reason you're actually reading this....I love you...;)

Aren't they purrrrty? I'm sooo jealous.

Photo credits: http://nocturnalangel2.blogspot.com/ Girl, you have no idea how jealous I am of you!!!!:) Haha. If you get tired of them (which, I doubt you would...:) Do resell them to me!!!! For a pair like that, I'd gladly swallow my pride and fuck ego...I'll take 2nd-hand than no-havs at all! Haha!

By the way people, she also owns the Peacock photo I stole above. The girl is probably like the Havainas Queen of the Philippines, I d'nno...sure seems like it! Haha. More Havs to the collection babe!

No comments: