Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Never thought i could like...

More photos of Negros...will update as soon as I forget about being lazy, and ignore the beautiful weather--there's a storm brooding over the islands (which is why we're still stuck here). For now, I just want to share my day's photos and crawl into my lovely bed (which I just might steal and bring back to Cebu. On how, I have yet to figure that one out...but I will!!). It's sooo nice and lumpy, I love it! Hey, give me a break...afterall, we're staying at one of my dad's resthouses, so I'm not really stealing...ok maybe I am.:( Sigh...fine, I'll leave it alone.


To the left....


And to the right...

The Nuns...lovely, isn't it?

Then I went around their boat and saw HERI don't know bout you, but I think she looks pretty....uhm...scary. Maybe that's why she's at the back?? Hmm...not quite sure, but it's not hard to believe, isn't it?;)


See, when I said that The Boulevard's a pretty "relaxing" place...I wasn't kidding. I have this guy to prove me right!! *guffaw* Not quite what I had in mind...this guy just took it to a whole different level! Haha.

And note: he's not homeless!!!:)
Saw this quaint little church at Sibulan, Negros. A small town right after Dumaguete City


Only in Negros have I learned to appreciate the whole "old world" charms of this world --that everyone seems to be loving...and now I'm loving it! ;)

Ahhhh...it's raining again. I love the rain...*dreamy*. Now all I need is a big big mug of hot cocoa and a pack of cigs, and I'm off to temporary Heaven...tsk. I know I should quit smoking, but smokers, you know exactly how I feel, right? Defend my little shallow cause for happiness here!! :)

A view of Cebu...


Bah. Enough drama. Now off to...wherever!

No comments: