Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Kreepy keys

I can't sleep...the weirdest thing just happened. Ok, maybe not exactly THE weirdest, but definitely among my top 10 list of creepy things that has ever happened to me in my life. And since my life isn't as exciting as I would like to think it is, anything lame to most people is already a big deal for me. Take it from someone whose top 3 creepiest thing that has ever happened to her in her life was when a grimey, half-naked Bob Marley lookalike walked past her at the parking lot of JY Square. But give me credit, he was smoking Cartier Menthols, and winked at me. That's still pretty creepy...well, at least for me.:P

I'm not big on anything paranormal either...I really am not. I don't know, I just never really was interested, I guess. I've never really quite seen "white ladies" and dwarves as something sensational. Seriously though, my life is boring, and creepy things don't usually (almost never, even) happen to me (because ghosts love me. I'm that charming!). So spare me any snide remarks oh how lame my "kreepy keys" is. Nothing, ok? No "that's lame" or the typical "so what?"s or "you got scared of that? oooooo...", because I just happen to be very very very tired, and sweaty right now from running around the entire house. Up, down, right, left....and as lazy as I am...THAT IS NOT AN EASY FETE FOR ME TO DO. :P Oh shut up, you know you're just as lazy as I am...if not more. *wink wink* Blahblahblah. Ranting, rambling, raving...

Back to the keys...

So yeah, I was just browsing earlier through old friends' blogs, replying to some emails...etc. while waiting for the CSI:NY rerun. It's on 2AM people...on AXN. Call me if you need schedule details, I have become the official couch potato/TV junkie/goodfornothing Timeout addict of the South.

FP remembered he had to take out the trash for tomorrow's early morning (oh by the way, we're back in Negros, just incase you're wondering why we'd...I dunno..."sweeper/trashman/garbagejunkie/bottlecollector/eccentric-millionaire/celebrities-researching-for-their-new-roles-as-a-hobo/MANOY" to pick it up. He asked me for the keys to the gates...and I was all "yeah yeah sure sure...whatever. Go find it". Honestly? I was actually just annoyed mainly because of the fact I didn't want to get up from my already-comfortable position (hey, give me a break...it took me an hour and a half to get the right one!). He reminded me I was the last person who used them in the first place, so I should be the one handing him the keys...aside from the fact that he already looked for it practically EVERYWHERE and failed...sans the ceiling and beneath the creepy stairs. Fine. I got up. Now I was the one going mad...Here, there, everywhere...nada. I basically just wanted to give it up and wanted to procrastinate (once again, as always) 'til tomorrow morning (which I won't be up for unitl noon)...but NOOOOO...CP (for some TWISTED REASON--that boy was posessed earlier) wanted to do "the right thing"...ooooo....CP=responsible. OOOOOOOOOOOO.... I still can't decide which one was creepier...keys or THAT. Hmmm....

So anyways, we found the spare keys to the gate, and I asked him to check his car if the keys were there. Coz they JUST MIGHT be...and hand of god smite me once and twice...there they were. F#$%@!!!!!! How can they be INSIDE THE CAR??!! In the first place, we all wouldn't have been able to GET INSIDE THE HOUSE if WE DIDN'T HAVE THE KEYS. And all of a sudden it's IN THE CAR?!! But alas...I shall end this rampage...not to mention sounding sooo "poetic". Pffft...

Seriously, I only have less than 20 minutes before CSI:NY starts, and I'd wanna have my seat...and "THE position", get my toosh comfy enough (and help me get my ass even bigger than usual), and wait for that annoyingly-way-too-loud AXN intro.

Besides, the moral of today's story kids:
Don't try to understand everything in this life/world/universe we're in...or you'll end up more cuckoo than ME.;)

No comments: