Monday, July 10, 2006

Whew!

Am I lazy or just plain stupid? In a matter of 3 minutes, I managed to delete this account, republish my previous post (which, by the way, happened to be my first...ever), and now typing away yet another post that I just probably might delete later on and republish again because when I logged back in (immediately after deleting the account), I got in. So here I am. Sigh. I can't understand anything. And I'm too lazy to actually read those little words on the "Dashboard" so I could understand at least one damn thing. What's a girl to do? Oh fuck it...never mind. Whatever this might cause me sooner or later...it's all going to be my fault. And I won't be able to blame it on anyone else... Wait, I've already found someone to blame it all on. My FP has just asked me what I'm doing. And my ADD kicked in and now I have no idea what to say anymore. Damn, I should get those little ADD pills...but I'm too scared to try them. I know myself well enough to know I shouldn't even bother. I'm not exactly known for my self-discipline. Oh wait...so that's why I'm in therapy. Sheesh.

But seriously, I went to the Settings page earlier, and clicked "Delete this Blog". Yo Admins! Could you please email me a complete idiot's guide to Blogspot? Please? I have low I.Q...and E.Q.!

No comments: