Sunday, July 23, 2006

Last and hopefully FINAL take on Lee Dong Wook

For the love of God....WHY???!!!!!
Why him, and why ME?!

Yes, I watched friggin' Wowowee...Why?
Because I have gone mad! Mad, I tell you! MADDD!!!!!
Me crrrraazzy (period).
I was abducted by aliens, and they placed a different brain on mi head.
I was posessed and had an exorcism that went wrong.
And yet, the only real reason that could justify this insanity is that I let my hormones get the best of me. And damn am I doing "penance for my sins" now *pffft*. :P

And for you guys who have been judging me on my denial...it really is quite a long and boring story. I won't elaborate on it much, but it's mainly because of the factthat I've never had a crush on ANYBODY before. Much less an ACTOR! Or anyone on TVLand, for that matter. And it somewhat infuriates me that I fell for a character on TV...and slowly developed into a ridiculous obsession on the actor himself.

The show (Wowowee) was ok. I've actually seen it before, once or twice. Not sure. I truly appreciate the show's cause though...helping out poor people, giving them hope, and their highly publicized 1Million-Peso "jackpot" in cash (roughly around US$19,000+), house and lots, etc...whatever. (Of course, the entire show gets a lot of money too for whatever "good cause" it is that they're doing. I can only imagine how much the advertisers are paying them at a premium) I watched it earlier coz of LDW. *groan* It was the first time I actually WATCHED the show. You know what I'm saying?

LDW came out like after the third or fourth commercial break. My inner slut would say "the wait was all worth it"...:) Wait, I really DO want to say that. Ahhhh...so perhaps I really AM a slut. Hahaheehee. Kidding. *wink wink*

Funny thing is, I had more fun watching the number they did with LDW rather than drooling over LDW himself (which was what I intended to do in the first place). It was hilarious! There were these two girls --I think they're the hosts of the show--, and they were singing (lipsynching, may I just add) the songs from "My Girl". Fine, whatever. But right after their number, the male host called on to the stage LDW's interpreter. Asked LDW typical questions like "do you have a girlfriend". Answer: "NO" (go go go CC!!). Yaddiyaddiyaddahhh. Poor boy even forced himself to say, "mahal ko kayo" ("I love you all"), and "salamat" ("thank you"). And throughout the whole scene, you could see how uncomfortable he was, I swear. Especially the dancing bit.:)

Anyway...

All of a sudden, the host called up this Lolita-looking dancer/girl (sequined outfit...shortyshorts and all)...and boy oh boy was she working it for LDW. Legs spreading in all directions.:) She took soooooo fucking long dancing only to find out her real purpose was just to give him a garland of friggin' flowers. Christ...

--by the way, her name is "LUNINGNING". *teehee* Can't get any more "Pinoy" and more "showbiz"Y than that! :)

Oh! And my favorite part was when they forcefully handed LDW this really tacky shirt from one of their sponsors (I presume). For crying out loud people, when is Philippine showbusiness ever going to change??? It's 2006, and why oh why are we still stuck in stereotypical "Filipino fashion" of camp, tacky, and tasteless?? Why? That's why we're not moving forward people!!! *fuming*...and yet...*GUFFFFAAWWWW!!!* It was hilarious! Poor LDW was so confused on what to do. Hell, I give him credit for his politeness.:) His patience, as well. And the boy has loads of it! I was quite surprised on how shy he actually is. Must've been hard. See, this is why I would never go into showbiz --apart from the fact that I have no talent, and nobody would ever even think of signing me.:)

All in all, it wasn't much of a waste of time. Regardless of how much I just sassed and bitched bout the show, I truly did enjoy it.:) Oh, and one of their hosts, Marielle Rodriguez (not sure how to spell her name)? I think she's really pretty --which kindda bothers me, since LDW didn't even seem to look impressed. So why the hell would I bother exerting effort on calling my dad and ask if there's a possibility I could go "watch" him?!? (Oops! Busted! Oh well, as long as I didn't actually DO it.) I mean come on, that girl is gorgeous and he didn't even notice her...much less ME! *insecurity alert* Bah...whatever. Is she (MR)famous? Tell me! God, I need to work on my current events. But then again, I never really was into showbiz...much less Pinoy showbiz.:) No offense to all you fans out there. I admire your dedicatio, I really do. And that is one thing that I don't think I could ever have. I'm too damn lazy and good for nothing.:D But still, I think I just might give this whole entertainment information a second chance. Damn, I never expected a harmless (or so I thought...prior to this whole spectacle!) TV show could be so life-changing! Haha!

Ok, this whole LDW thing is too much for me to function properly already. (as if I can even without his existence...)
I need to stop. And I think I just might already have...
And it had to take me 4...5...6...maybe even 7 hours of surfing and viewing all of the videos onLee Dong Wook on YouTube ...Yep, all 299 of them...and it's not even funny.


Fortunately enough, I got sick and tired of looking at his face. And I would LIKE to say that I am cured from this...this...disease. I don't know what else to call it. I still like the guy though...but not as ridiculously as yesterday...and earlier today...ok, BEFORE looking him up on YouTube. Oh well, it's all good. At least I've come up with a pseudo-conclusion that I like "Julian" (the character) better, than Lee Dong Wook himself. He's a nice guy and all, and THAT, I really HAVE decided on. I noticed how extremely good-natured, shy and humble the guy is. But I like him better with Lee Da-Hae --the girl who plays "Jasmine". It really was just all about their chemistry together...and how light-hearted that show is. And that it makes me feel better, and makes me forget my own worries. Afterall, that's the whole point of TV right there, isn't it?

There...that's it. I just hope this is the last of my LDW posts. I truly do! Oh God I'd do anything just to let this insanity come to pass.

*talk to myself* "Tomorrow's another day...you will wake up and find yourself SOMEWHAT 'normal' once again"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and cc need help. let's just go out. stop being crazy over this blog thing. think on how ure going 2 feel bout this whole thing a month from now. coz u can be assured i won't ever stop letting u hear the end of it! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Twilly said...

Oh yeah? You sure you'd really want to do that?:) Do try to remember dear what I can do to YOU in return for attention like that from you..;)