Thursday, July 20, 2006

UY!

Just finished watching CSI: (Jim Brass got shot!! *huhuhuhu* But I guess the rest of the world already knows that by now) and was about to watch CSI:Miami, but it's a rerun, soooo...y'know.:P

I slept around 4 or 5AM this morning, and woke up at around 3PM this afternoon.:) I have sleeping issues I've been trying to deal with for the past...oh...8 years or so, so back off.

Watched a bit of TV, I needed some catching up to do with my shows. My TV has been screaming for attention since I arrived. We're close. Very close. I even named him "Tivo" (waaaaayyy before the invention of the real Tivo, mind you), and he's my boyfriend. He loves me, I love him. I can't live without him, and vice versa. We have fights, especially when his dingbat of a remote won't work --even with new batteries!. But aren't all relationships like that? Fire...metaphorical fire (heaven forbid it be actual fire!), is important to keep the relationship alive, right? I heard it on Oprah, so it must be true! *chortle*
I've already been offered plasma TVs here and there (from my parents, of course. Like anybody else would bother!), but I never bothered to say "yes". What can I say, I'm loyal to my man...;) *snort* I need professional help...or better yet, a REAL boyfriend. :) You don't exactly become attached to random inanimate objects just like that when you don't have a loose screw...or two.;)

So aside from crazy talk...

After watching Tyra (I mainly watch because the lesbian deep down--WAAAAYYY down--in me has the hots for her. Not really because of the show itself), I called up FP if he was free and have our usual coffee talk a little early because I want to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow morning.:) Besides, I wanted to watch CSI: back-to-back on actual primetime, and not the replays at 2AM like I usually do. :)

We had our usuals at Starbucks SM. I love that place. But only on weeknights, since it's never crowded at the al fresco area. And if it is, it's usually just Korean students hanging out. So we can bitch and rant freely.:) No, not about the Koreans. Ok, maybe a little bit. But only the bossy ones. And rarely does that happen...thank God. I don't want any trouble with any of them, especially since my word vomit on Lee Dong Wook. Sheeshh...I can't wait for the day I can live that down.

We stayed at Starbucks for about 2 hours talking bout our trip to Negros with Uy. He's the security guard who's usually on the night shift. He's great. Apparently, he's not allowed to fraternize with the customers and used to be an ass, but I bugged him into talking to us bout a year ago. And we've been good friends since then.:) Hey, it has its perks. He always reserves a table and an ashtray for us when it's a busy night, and he always comes in handy when I (rarely) or FP (ALWAYS) leave the lighter in the car.:) Told 'ya I'm special. ;) Bwahaha.

Here's a photo of UY.

He's in his mid 3o's.

He's married with 2 kids.

Apparently, he's somewhat related to some big Chinese tycoon who owns a local dept. store. (he said so, I'm not making this up!)

He's very approachable and friendly, but never cross him or smoke INSIDE the Starbucks store...or else.

He has a vertical scar on his right cheek.

He smokes Menthols --and if what they say about the whole impotence issue when smoking menthols is true, I wonder why he hast TWO kids.;)

He likes long walks by the beach.

...and he's a major CAMWHORE.

Interested parties may reach him at Starbucks SM City, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines

Thank you all for viewing his profile.


*Twilly is now officially crazy*

Now I bid you adieu, for I shall go and watch Spongebob Squarepants and get "smart lessons" from Patrick Starfish.


No comments: