Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lee Dong Wook video on Wowowee

I woke up (half-awake, that is. I still am, actually) this morning...errr...it's already 1:23PM, disgruntled and drowning in mixed emotions. Happy, excited, pissed off, giddy, and yet seriously ticked. Whatever. I just woke up (muta, pillow marks on my face and all...) and guess what greeted me in my Inbox. Fuckers --the ones who sent me this clip.:) *secretly whispers "thankyouiloveyouall" *
Apparently, only 6 hours after my YouTube marathon last night, someone posted this.:) Enjoy watching "Luningning". And DO watch closely the "Tshirt scene" I was talking about last night.:)
As of 1:29PM, it already has 3,419 views, 17 total comments, and has been marked as their favorite 75 times. *guffaw* Again, good luck CC on beating the competition. May the Gods be with you... Afterall, you have Rosie (our youngest househelp) as competition, and she is tough, I'm telling you! Hardiharhar...
Owner of said video is quite loyal to YouTube and has disabled embedding.:) So if you guys want to watch it, click here.
Alas...it has finally come. On the issue of Lee Dong Wook, I say...

-fin-

...for good.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont get it..WHO IS HE?! and why are YOU of all people going bonkers over him?

Twilly said...

Oh SHUSH!!! Haha! Like you never liked Lindsay Lohan! Bwahaha!