Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lee Dong Wook

Caution: Writer is extremely agitated and is having a serious case of verbal diarrhea... the following text content may cause extreme confusion and repulsion. Thank you.

Lee Dong Wook



Somebody PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!! I swear to God if any of my family or friends knew about this, I'd just dieeeee of embarrassment!!! It's soo stupid and pathetic, it's not even funny! I have come to the conclusion, that I, Twilly the Twat, am officially confused...more so than usual. After 4 years in seclusion, one would think that's more than enough time already to "figure oneself out". And honestly? I really thought I already had it going...I thought weeeeee, I finally know who I really am, what I'm made of, where I come from, and goodbye and a hell lot of good riddance to self-analyzing and bitter confusion. No more pretentions...no more lies...and no more controlling myself from what I really...and BAM! I crash into a truckload of horseshit. Fuck.

I think about a month ago, while waiting for FP to get ready for our night out, I was hanging out with the maids at their lanai. I used to do that a lot, coz it's the only place in their house where I could smoke. Plus I genuinely like hanging out with the household help, always have. I was practically raised by our own household staff while I was growing up. But enought bout that... So yeah, I was hanging out with them while they were watching TV. It was a Monday. They were all excited bout this new Korean show called, "My Girl", which was airing their first episode that night. Whatever, right? WRONG! Coz I said the EXACT SAME THING. I totally forgot that I shouldn't be watching first episodes ANYTHING. I have this annoying thing about first episodes. Because I get hooked instantly--regardless if I like the fucking movie/show or not. It doesn't matter if it's a hit show or not, I just can't help myself but watch the second episode...then the third...until it gets out of control and I actually have the freakin' show TAPED! Ughh!!! And now "MY GIRL"??!!! Dubbed in Tagalog, at that!!! So anyway, I've always been in denial bout that...not until 10 minutes ago, when FP was caught by surprise that I was throwing another one of my famous tantrums. He asked me why, and I directly answered him --"I can't believe it's over! That was barely half an hour including commercial breaks!!!". Oh. My. God. Word vomit. He had no idea I've been hooked on that show...all this time, people think I just go to the bathroom for half an hour at 9:30PM sharp. Now I'm busted. And I hate it. And why oh why all this insanity? To be honest, it's not just about my issues with first episodes. It's also about the fucker who's on male lead. Lee Dong Wook *dreamy*...sigh....oh stop it Twilly!!!! Uggghh!!!! I just canNOT believe it! I don't. I swear I don't. The guy is skinny, and scrawny and I'd be damned if I turn my head if I spot him in person at some random public place (heaven forbid it to be anywhere private! *stomp on my on foot* stupid stupid stupid!!)!!! But oh my God I loooovvveee ♥ him! And OMG I can't believe I actually AM. Ohhhh fuck. I've become one of those people...I swear, I don't know how it happened. This is soooo unlikely of me, but damn I'm gaga over the guy. I don't get it. I just don't. He seems like he's sooo full of it. And I do realize that it's just a character, but dammit I've been hit...hard.

After years and years of making fun of people who go crazy over Korean dramas, or ANY KIND OF soap for that matter, here I am clearing my 9:30PM schedule (from Mondays to Thursdays!) just to watch the guy and fall inlove even with the way he swerves his steering wheel. And by that, I mean literally swerve the wheel of his silver Range Rover. No dirty ideas. But nevertheless, how pathetic is that??! Oh God, what have I become?! I am sooo sorry for all the people I've made fun of. I am sooo sorry for ruining your lives, your hopes, your dreams of marrying your "idols". I am sooo sorry for tearing those pesky photographic-printed cardboards you used to carry all the time in your wallets back in Grade school. I'm SORRY people!

(except for my former classmates who wanted to get married to that mummy-looking villain on Samurai X...I hope you've already seeked professional help, because I still think you're waaayy more cuckoo than I can ever be...) *meanie*

Sigh...and yet, after all this hormonal rampage I've been on...I still can't stand soaps. I still don't find the point in making time for non-stop crying, overbattered, overabused Lolita-looking female leads and overbearing guys "rescuing" them from their troubled past and helping them to avenge their father's death, new money and power, and all. Hmm...maybe I already am, and I still don't know it. But I DO know I still don't have the patience to wait day after day just to know what's going to happen to these characters' fates...except for "My Girl" (ugh). I guess life really is "to each his own".

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall now go and crawl under a rock and die before somebody I know reads this and calls me. Calls, I can avoid, but those nasty SMS are going to be painfully annoying --coz sooner or later, I will have to turn on my phone. :(

P.S.
If any of you knows Lee Dong Wook personally, I swear to God I'll pay you to be your personal slave for a year...no...month...maybe just a day, really. 12 hours. =) And I hope you accept credit cards, coz I'm too broke for comfort right now...much less fantasy. (sure, let dear ol' Daddy pay for my stupidity) But damn, that boy is sooooo worth learning Korean for. Which, by the way, just incase somebody does reply to this pathetic plead of mine...I also need a Korean tutor. *guffaw*
P.P.S.
Photo was taken from http://www.spcnet.tv. Thank you guys for letting me steal your photos of Mr. Lee/Dong/Wook --whichever his last name is. I'm too dumb to know any better. I'm still trying to get over the fact that I Googled the guy's name in the first place. Oh die die die.

No comments: