Monday, August 14, 2006

Paul Smith messenger bags

I seriously want these two. I don't know why, but I just want them...badly. I've always loved Paul Smith. His designs just make me smile...and I rarely do. So major brownie points for just that.

Paul Smith Mini Cooper MessengerPaul Smith Triumph Messenger
I love "the look". It's sooo...alive(?). Kindda reminds me of pop art. Although I don't exactly consider myself a hardcore, surround-my-self-with-color FAN of the genre, it really makes me cheery deep deep down.

And being the insufferable (even I get annoyed with all the shit I lug around on a daily basis) packrat that I am, it really serves me well on the function department. I read the dimensions, and it can even fit a helmet! And so ridiculously cheap--at $450 each, it's impossible for me not to throw my much-needed-to-be-saved money on a couple.
Ok, it's not cheap.
Damn, now I feel guilty.
Wait, I shouldn't...I need a treat. I deserve a treat.
Surrreeee...keep telling youself that, you twat!

But alas, being the loser that I am, I missed out again on the sale. They were only available on eluxury.com, and they're all sold-out. Fuck. Now I have to go probe friggin' eBay with crossed fingers hoping to find one for grabs. I hate searching. It's too tedious for a bludger like me...wait, I have to change that. My laziness has caused me way too much discomfort already. Hello, that's reason why I wasn't able to buy the damn bags in the first place...*groan* Remember the Paul Smith sneakers? :-(

You'd know you're a materialistic hag, when you lose sleep over a pair of fucking sneakers...and now, bags.

Sigh..
Edit: The Trimph one is actually still available, but I don't want just one. I want them both. Together. (spoiled, unreasonable bitch)

No comments: