Monday, September 04, 2006

Nike x Zadig & Voltaire and introducing "Sneaker Fever"

Too-many sneaker talks...and blog posts, has resulted to one crazy (but serious) idea to make yet another blog.


Introducing: SNEAKER FEVER


Yeah, like really I don't have enough trouble maintaining just ONE blog...I'd have to work double-crap time researching for another one?!

And the geniuses who came up with the idea still haven't called to send in their contributions for the latest posts. So for now, it's just BB and I clamoring to find material for the new site. You really don't have much of a choice, so deal with it. Haha.

I have to admit though, the research part is actually quite fun. Check out my latest find. Aren't they just purrty? ;)

I really hope you guys could check it out and support the new blog. I've been steering away from my bed, my couch, and my remote just because of that. :) Oh well, at least I'm actually doing something. Because my reputation for my incompetence has exceeded all of my expectations and nobody would hire me for a real job. :(

Bah...who cares? I don't want to work for some stuck-up-feeling-all-corporate-bitch of a boss, or a pretentious jerk who feels he's all that anyway. I, who's sorely jobless, have more than his annual but-oooh-"corporate" salary. Pfft...Bitch, please.

What is with this current craze disease Filipino mentality that you just have to exert 1000% more effort in "building an image" and "looking superior/rich" than actual concentration on their JOBS? The jobs that actually fucking fuel their oh-so-precious lifestyle!

Sigh...anybody needs a housemaid? I honestly would rather be just that, than a fucking Med Rep who thinks she's all that. You know who you are.

Seriously, hire me! I'll wash the dishes, and sweep the floors. I now know how to do both. Just don't make me do your dirty laundry though...and cook. I can't do both even if my life depended on it.

Either that, or just support the site. :) DO IT!

No comments: