Friday, September 01, 2006

Trump's The Apprentice boardroom sidekick gets the boot...

It's official, Carolyn Kephcher of The Apprentice has been fired. :-D

"She became a prima donna," a presumably close, unnamed "insider" told the
newspaper. "She was giving speeches for $25,000 and doing endorsements."

Way to go, advisor and business role model... ;) You just work for "The Donald" Carolyn, you're not exactly in his league already to be acting like that. Tsk... ;)

I've watched the show a few times before, and I always thought Kephcher seemed a bit arrogant...but I never thought she was that big of a bitch in real life.

Whatever, I'm at a plateau right now and my life is boring. Too boring actually, that I'm writing about someone nobody really gives a fuck about. Even I don't care, but see, I'm taking time to write about her. Ahhh...twat!!

No comments: