Friday, September 15, 2006

A twat's version of "Fusion Cuisine"

By some miracle, I have internet access. :-/ Some stuck-up customer service represantative told me they won't be able to fix it until Wednesday...which only makes me wonder if they're really having "technical difficulties" or they're just too hungover until Wednesday. Ahh..Filipino service at its finest.

...or they could probably just be testing my patience.

Things that make you go, "hmmmmmm..."

Bah. No worries, at least we all got to unwind and break free from blogging. I still haven't been bit by the blogging bug though. I'm neither enslaved...or enthusiastic still about blogging. But I have discovered its "therapeutic powers". I don't know if that's just a lot of bull, or if it's actually true...(probably the former), but hey, I'm still doing it. So it must be worth at least something.

...and I still don't know whether I should be happy about that or not. Puta...all these "whether"s are making my head hurt. My I.Q. is just too low for this...*stupid twat*

My best consolation is that I get to have acceptable-excuse for taking dumbass photos with my cameraphone of anything and everything random --some interesting, and the rest are just stupid. But you'll still read them. :D

So there...

BB and I planned on having lunch earlier at Ginza. For some reason, it's been our favourite Japanese restaurant in Cebu over the years. Although, we frequent Saisaki at SM more because of their less-than-$10-eat-all-you-can, and we're broke half of the time. :D But when the wallet permits it, we turn on our snob-button, and it's Ginza-swipe-abuse-all-the-way! Ha. Seriously though, Ginza's not that expensive. Well, it's no Nobu, if that's what you're thinking. But the food is good, that's all I know. When your stomach's already churning bile and you're seconds-close to fainting, believe me, you won't give a fuck about interior and ambience either!

Unfortunately, when we got there, the place was unusually packed. Probably some Hawaiian-shirt-conference, I don't know. I could only wish I had enough sense to take photos, because it was a such a colorful sight. Probably even more so than your local exotic-bird sanctuary. I have yet to work on my paparazzi skills. Soon, soon...

So we stayed at the parking lot, called to order, and waited for our Jap-to-go inside the car...for just a little over 15 minutes. Hey, that's pretty fast for cuisine-takeout. McDonald's Drive-thru here even make me wait for almost half an hour for ONE fucking Big Mac.

I just had two orders of ebi tempura and some deep-fried tofu. That's it. Three orders of deep-fried goodness and saturated fat. Mmm...

I forgot to take photos of the tofu though...but what difference does it make anyway? You all know what tofu looks like! :P

Ebi Tempura

Some fish entree thing that's really good, and some bean sprouts.
gotta love all that foil...klassy.
Beat that, Nobu! Haha!


A twat's version of FUSION CUIZZIINNEEE...


I forgot to order their famous Ginza-rice, what with my brilliant mindset and all, so I dropped by Chowking (a local Chinese-fastfood chain) instead and ordered Yang Chow rice to go with all that glorious Japanese foooood.
Not exactly Ginzalicious *sob*, but an okay alternative nevertheless...


What, I only had enough money left for commercial Chinese after ordering all that overpriced tofu!

No comments: